1. General information.
1. The operator of the website www.useweb.pl is Szymon Szczepański Useweb. (VAT ID: 6263032874, REGON: 382416196)
2. The website performs the functions of collecting information about users and their behaviors in the following ways:
a. Through voluntarily provided information in forms.
b. By storing cookie files (known as “cookies”) on end devices.
c. By storing technical logs on the server level of www, managed by useweb.pl.
3. This Policy is an informative document and does not replace the security policy implemented by the Website Operator in accordance with personal data protection regulations.
4. Regarding data that qualifies as personal data under personal data protection regulations, the Data Controller is the Website Operator.
2. Information in forms.
1. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. The website may also store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. Data provided in forms is not disclosed to third parties without the user’s consent.
4. If the data provided in the form can identify an individual, that person has the right to access, modify, and request the cessation of processing their data at any time. However, this may result in limited access to certain website functions.
5. Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose specified by the specific form, such as handling service requests or commercial contact.
6. Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities that provide certain services, especially concerning the transmission of information about the domain owner to entities that are operators of internet domains (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network – NASK), payment service providers, or other entities with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this regard.
3. Information about cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, specifically text files, stored on the end device of the Website User and intended for use on the website’s pages. Typically, these files contain the website’s name of origin, the duration of storage on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Website User and having access to them is the Website Operator or entities cooperating with them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. Creating statistics that help understand how Users of the website use its pages, which enables improving their structure and content.
b. Maintaining the User’s session (after logging in), which allows the User to not re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the website.
c. Remembering the User’s shopping cart in an online store.
d. Determining the user’s profile to display personalized materials in advertising networks, particularly the Google network.
5. The website uses two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies.” Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website, or closing the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings. The web browser allows for deleting cookies and provides options for automatic cookie blocking. More detailed information can be found in the browser’s help or documentation.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device and used may also be used by advertising partners and payment operators cooperating with the Website Operator.
10. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, especially the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. Regarding user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information about certain user behaviors is logged on the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the website and ensuring the most efficient hosting services.
2. Accessed resources are identified by URL addresses. Additionally, the following may be subject to logging:
a. The time of the inquiry.
b. The time of sending the response.
c. The client station’s name – identification performed by the HTTP protocol.
d. Information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction.
e. The URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the transition to the website was made through a link.
f. Information about the user’s browser.
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific individuals browsing the pages.
4. The above data is used solely for server administration purposes.
5. Data sharing and data processing outsourcing.
1. Data is shared with external entities only within the legally permissible limits.
2. Data that enables the identification of an individual is shared only with that person’s consent.
3. The Operator may be obligated to provide information collected by the website to authorized authorities based on legally valid requests within the scope resulting from such requests.
6. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. However, please note that disabling essential cookies for authentication, security, and user preference maintenance processes may impede or, in extreme cases, prevent the use of the website.
2. To manage cookie settings, select your internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)